A Balance of Power provides work health and safety services to all levels of government in Australia, and supports state and national policy bodies, industry and community organisations to provide safe, healthy and productive workplaces.
Our qualified work health and safety associates have had extensive experience in work health and safety, as well as in training and facilitation.
- Let us help you to develop strategic approaches to work health and safety in your organisation and/or supply chain
- Align your industry or business with the Australian Work Health and Safety Strategy 2012-2022
- Work health and safety leadership and culture
- Integration of program logic into your industry, supply chain or business work health and safety strategy.
- Train the trainer and developer – how to effectively include work health and safety into accredited and non-accredited courses
- Health and safety representative training – five-day initial course and 1-day refresher (approved by WorkSafe in Victoria)
- Training of nationally accredited WHS courses (Certificate III, IV Diploma)
- Manager/supervisor training (approved by WorkSafe in Victoria)
- Health and safety committee training
- Recommended as one of the best health and safety trainers in Victoria
- Compliance, enforcement and investigation training
- Nationally accredited course development: Certificate III, IV, Diploma in WHS; and other WHS units of competency
- Other WHS course development: HSR initial course, HSR refresher, employer representative course.
“I couldn’t recommend a better trainer”
Operations manager – manufacturing company
Our WHS trainers are experienced in the following industry sectors:
- Community services
Facilitation and consultancy
- Officer duties
- WHS auditing
- Engaging staff, managers and HSRs in workplace health and safety
- Work health and safety culture development and facilitation
- Safety leadership
- Development of health and safety policies and practices
- Risk management
- Work health and wellbeing
“The best thing is that there are a lot of improvements [at work] and I don’t have to ask more than once to get things done.”
OHS manager – high-risk plant manufacturer